Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Vacation, Day 3

I'm in the planning stages of our Disney vacation, so I spent the morning booking our air travel and chatting with out travel agent.  It's a surprise trip for my son's fifth birthday, so trying to discuss it discreetly on the phone was a challenge.  Luckily he didn't catch on and I was successful in booking our flights.  It will be his first time on a plane and I am already nervous!  He will love it.
 
Once that was settled we headed out to my sister's for a play date with the cousins.  There are four cousins there, two big ones in elementary school and twins who are in preschool and just about nine months younger than my kiddo.  The four cousins had a blast together playing.  It's days like this that makes me wish we had more than one child so that my son had a constant play mate and companion, but he'll have to make due with his awesome cousins. They held a costume parade today!  There's my little soldier.


We brought my son's little bike along today for him to ride with the kids and discovered that he is too big for it! He has been riding his scooter this year and today was his first time on his bike.  He had so much trouble because his knees were all crunched up high.  I can't believe how much he's grown in a year!  He took a ride on his cousin's taller bike and it was perfect.  It looks like we'll be in the market for a bigger bike now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, ideas and feedback. Just be nice!